Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back Off, Bitch!

I trusted her. I'll never make that mistake again. She doesn't seem to understand that he doesn't want her. I'm one step away from quoting Wicked to her: "He doesn't belong to you. He doesn't love you and he never did. He loves ME!" Tough, I know, but the truth hurts. She says she's my friend, but what kind of "friend" flirts with a "friend's" boyfriend! Can't she see how much it hurts me? Does she even have a heart?! She's ridiculous. Did it ever occur to her that maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want her? Maybe he actually loves his girlfriend. Maybe he's not like most guys and will be faithful to me out of love. We're a strange couple, I know, but we make it work. We have a connection that she can never break, but it pisses me off that she even tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment