Monday, March 29, 2010

"I'm Not That Girl"

Wicked has to be my favorite musical ever. One problem though: I relate to one of the songs more than I'd like to. "I'm Not That Girl" is just too similar to my life. Another problem: that certain girl likes Wicked too. In fact, she likes pretty much EVERYTHING that I like... including my boyfriend. Alright so it's an open relationship but I'd still like to have him for myself. The open relationship was his idea. Commitment might as well be a 4-letter word to him. Anyway, she is so in love with him. It pisses me off to no end. Rumors have been flying about a secret relationship between him and her. As if it couldn't get worse, she's two years younger than him and me. God just loves those dramatic twists. I'm not giving up. If I have to go all bitchy on her ass I'll do it. I won't lose him to such a juvenile brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment