Monday, March 29, 2010

One of the Boys

You know how most girls have their BFFs and go shopping and have sleepovers and stuff? Well I'm not like that. Since I was little, I've always been one of the boys. I'm not afraid to punch someone if I have to and I'd much rather listen to AC/DC than the Jonas Brothers. Most of my friends are guys because they're so much easier to get along with than girls. Girls are so bitchy most of the time. If a guy has a problem with you, he'll tell you straight up. Why do girls have to be born like gossip ninjas? It seems like 90% of them are born with the "Sweet to Bitch in 2.5 Seconds" gene. Being the only girl in my family has made me comfortable around guys. I'd rather be playing football than braiding hair. Of course, this doesn't mean that I'm a complete tom-boy. I can get pretty damn girly sometimes. I'm full of surprises. I change like the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment