Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I don't mean to be posessive, but MINE MINE MINE!!!!!! >:(

Friendship. Trust. Promises. Simple words, complex definitions. Where are the lines drawn? What causes these things to crumble? One person, one simple action. These things are delicate, and it doesn't take much to destroy them. Let's back up a few days, shall we? Back to the beginning of the end. One girl, one little girl. So small, yet so evil. 14 years old. Not much of a threat, right? WRONG. She's been after my boyfriend for quite some time. She's made attempts to get me out of the picture, each one failing, thus making her look more and more desperate and unstable. My boyfriend is finally taking action. He is defending what he and I have. Simple situation, right? Wrong, once again. Problem is, she was my friend, and we have many mutual friends. It's a tangled web when friendship is involved. It hurts to have a friend try to take away your happiness. I'm not afraid of losing my boyfriend. I know how he feels about me, and it makes me smile and thank the Lord above each and every day. I just don't understand what would posses her to be so sneaky, so underhanded, so evil! It gets worse. She's just like me, in almost every way. Creepy, right? Get's worse. She still tells him how much she likes him. Quite often! Ever wanted to punch someone in the face? With a Hulk fist?? Yeah, you could say I'm mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment