Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It Never Ends

They say that stress is normal, that it helps us go about our daily lives. Some people see it as a drive to be better. I guess it's helpful in some ways, but not when it so much of it comes on at once!!! Right now, I'm balancing school work, two dance classes, drivers ed, two clubs, and a LOT of drama. Most of it I can handle, provided I have a sufficient amount of caffeine in my system. I just wish the drama would stop. The worst bit of drama is, once again, being caused by the girl who is after my boyfriend. She just won't give up!! I'm starting to REALLY hate her because yesterday she made my boyfriend, whom I love very much, feel like shit by telling him that she cuts herself because of him. Back off you psycho emo bitch! She should have taken the hint that he wasn't interested 6 MONTHS AGO when he and I started dating again. I wonder if they sell bitch repellent on ebay...

No comments:

Post a Comment